A / C Service
For the Fastest Response — Call Us: (647) 925 1930
Service: (647) 925 1930
For your convenience we will call you to set up a date and time that works for you for a service call or to schedule a Free System Evaluation in Toronto and the GTA.
- Schedule an Appointment Online – To schedule an air conditioning, heating, or water heater repair service call, please fill out and submit the form below.
- Request Free Estimate – To Schedule a Free In-Home System Analysis and Consultation to discuss your air conditioning and heating equipment system, please fill out and submit this form.
We are ready to meet your Air Conditioner service needs 24/7.
For your routine service needs on air conditioners, water heaters, furnace systems, and water softeners, call our office to schedule an appointment time convenient for you or fill out the form on this page and we will contact you.
Air Conditioner Maintenance Details
1. Check for proper refrigerant levels, A low level indicates a leak which will be found and repaired before adding more refrigerant to the air conditioner.
2. Check all electrical components and controls.
3. Clean evaporator and condenser coils, as needed.
4. Oil motors as needed.
5. Calibrate thermostat.
6. Check condenser.
7. Check filters.
As a home owner it is important that you maintain your air conditioner, here are a few things you can do to ensure years of trouble free service.
- Run your air conditioner for a few minutes before the air conditioner season starts (sometime in late April, early May in Toronto) this will ensure if it is broken on the first hot day you are not on a waiting list, sweltering sometimes for days before an air conditioning specialist can come to fix it.
- Change the filters regularly. Dirty filters restrict air flow, reducing efficiency and in a worse case scenario, can cause the evaporator to ice up. Disposable fiberglass filters should be replaced. Electrostatic or electronic filters need to be washed regularly.
- Be sure all access panels are secure with all the screws and latches in place.
- Clean obvious obstructions such as newspaper, leaves, etc. from around the exterior of the unit.
- Be sure the thermostat is set in the cooling mode. Just setting the dial below room temperature will not activate the air conditioning if it is set in the heat mode.